Thursday, July 9, 2009

Questions, anyone?

It has come to my attention that we have a handful of new readers here at podcast-blog-central. Either they're just telling me this to be nice - or to placate me - or to stop me from talking about the podcast already -- or they actually are reading.

So... in honor of our new readers, and because I'm in the mood for it, I'd like to announce that Wednesday, July 15, will be the next installment of Reader Question Wednesday.

Ask us anything... about the scripts, the storylines, the characters, the blog, what Jason wants for his upcoming birthday, my favorite color, how to conjugate a particular Russian verb... whatever. We'll answer it. Please send us your questions in a comment or via email. We'll answer them in one fell swoop next Wednesday, much like we did in this post.

Or I will, since Jason didn't really agree to this. But hey, that's how I roll, baby.

1 comment:

  1. 1) What DOES Jason want for his upcoming birthday, now that you mention it?

    2) What's the timeframe on the podcast? When can I expect to hear an episode, in other words? I'm droolin' here!

    3) So what sort of music would Alex listen to? How about Viper? What's on their most-frequently-played list?

    4) What's Alex's sign anyway?

    Yeah, I'm a big ol' pain, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete